Thursday, December 22, 2011

Talk that Talk

Talking is great, ideas are great, and I'm declaring 2012 the year of walking the walk!  Too often people let year after year slip by without taking on what they are truly passionate about, and with the 1-year anniversary of Headphones and Hemlines coming up, I've got big plans- and I'm ready to put them into action!  So as 2011 is coming to a close, I challenge you to ask yourself during this last week- what have you been daydreaming about? What lights up your eyes when you talk about it? What stimulates your mind?  If you can answer these questions and you are walking that walk everyday- KUDOS! If you can answer these questions and are not- get after it in 2012!  If you can't answer- time to reflect and find your calling!

If you're like me and think you're getting dangerously close to finding yours (in a good way), lets take on 2012 with more drive and passion than ever before and make our dreams come true together!


Get ready 2012- I'm coming for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment