Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Steady Swinging into the New Year

HELLLLOOOOOO 2012!!! How are you feeling?  After a long several days of closing out 2011 with a bang, I thoroughly enjoyed lounging around (and by that I mean, literally not moving from my bed except for food and water) for the past 2 days recovering.  I'm feeling almost well-rested and even did the 20 minute walk to work this morning...in 13 degree weather- that's no joke!

So here's a song that has been on repeat since Thursday night- cheers and best of luck jumping right in to whatever you want to achieve in 2012!


Happy New Year!!!



P.S. In case you would like to check out an article my good friend Terrence did on our trip to the Zac Posen Holiday Party in NYC about 2 weeks ago check it out at Chicago Pride. There's even a pic of yours truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment