Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Money Makin'

We're half way to the weekend, and I'd be lying if I said work hadn't picked up severely in the past week... guess I'm almost past that newbie period.  That fact aside, I'm still totally happy with the switch so that's something to be happy about!

Last night I was chatting with someone special about goals and how important I think they are.  They can be the tiniest things, or a lifelong achievement that tells you "I've made it!"  Whatever the case, just wanted to put out a friendly reminder to make goals, make sure they're measurable, and keep them in mind as you go about your days.

What's one of  my goals, you ask?  To own chairs like these:







I told you the goal didn't have to be crazy!

Those puppies cost well out of my current price range, so for now I'm going to have to keep on that grind at work, but it's still fun and motivating to know I'm working towards something... Even if it's only a pair of chairs!




P.S. Will someone please be this money machine for Halloween!?!

P.P.S. DILLON FRANCIS will bet at Enclave in Chicago this Saturday - RSVP on the Enclave site for FREE entry before 11pm!!!  I'll be the one dancing like a crazy person in the center of the dance floor...per usual.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment