Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cat Power

Artist known as Cat Power via Last.fm

I got pretty excited when I heard the bass kick-in right away in this song... and while I definitely am enjoying the original version, I'm definitely thinking this song could be remixed with a variety of unique and great results... thoughts?  Who do you think could work some wonders with this track?  While RAC typically has a bubbly sound, I feel like that  might make for an interesting take on this song.  I also like the idea of a remix by The Twelves (I sincerely apologize for the MySpace link for The Twelves, but apparently their web presence is stuck in the last decade... SERIOUSLY guys, get a real site).

I was unable to find a Youtube or Soundcloud version of the original Cat Power song "Real Life"- so enjoy the original source: NPR: First Listen.

Cat Power - "Real Life"

No comments:

Post a Comment