Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hang On!

So if you're anything like me, and the rest of the country, you recognize that spring is coming. This could only mean one thing: it's time to get to work getting rid of the 20 pounds you gained during the winter months (or was that just me?).

I've been hitting the gym and I find that awesome music and cute work out gear makes the whole experience way more enjoyable. Lets be real- we know I'm not excited about all the food I have or have not eaten prior to working out. I'm either cranky from the lack of cheese in my diet these days or appalled by my food choices (Read: the italian beef I had at lunch).

Moving on- this is a little diddy I have been playing towards the end of my work outs. Suuuure it's kind of literal- it's called "Hang On", but it totally pumps me up to really push those last minutes of the workout prior to cool down.

Oh- and lets make one more thing very clear- the girl in the video has an amazing body so that definitely provides some last minute inspiration. That and her crazy pole dancing moves at the end- how is she so athletic!?!




And now for a little workout gear action to inspire gym apparel... or concert apparel. Just depends on how you look at it:







Are you pumped up to go to the gym now? I sure am! But it could be for the deep tissue massage I'm craving...


No comments:

Post a Comment