Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Just Want To Get Some Satisfaction

I've got quite the eclectic weekend on tap! Tonight I will be seeing Barrington Levy w/The Itals at the House of Blues. Turns out one of my dear friend Jasmine is the daughter of one of the members of the Grammy nominated reggae group The Itals- WHO KNEW!?! Loving music as I do- I thought this was such a fun fact when she told me! I think the girls and I are going to get real college with it and break out some rum cocktails before heading to the show.

While on the topic of Jamaica, I'd love to bring up the model Jaunel McKenzie! She is the first Jamaican model to be on the cover of American Vogue and is the first Caribbean born model to be named the #1 black model in the world by models.com! And this girl is a year younger than me...makes me wonder what I've been doing with my life!










Tomorrow I'm off to see Girl Talk at Congress Theater and a Mardi Gras party on Saturday night! Busy, busy, just the way I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment