Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Liquid Love

Bikini season is lurking around the corner, and while I may not be in tip top shape yet, I can't help but peruse cruise and swim wear looking for the perfect gym inspiration. Nothing gets me ready for the gym mentally like seeing a piece of clothing I want to adorn myself with! Zimmerman's 2011 Cruisewear was just the inspiration I needed for today's gym motivation:





via pedestrian.tv

I love the the patterns and how the pieces are glamorous while still being totally functional. I can honestly say I would wear every piece!

What about you- what is your favorite Zimmerman piece?

And while on the subject of pools and beaches, I found this song "Liquid Love" by Shy Child that made me think of lazy days laying out... something about the intro reminds me of sparkling water and the bells that come in later are vaguely reminiscent of calypso drums to me... or maybe I'm daydreaming too hard? What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment