Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Yelle" if you like Ginger + Liz

While I haven't talked about it too much yet- you may or may not have noticed the "Present Polish" section of this site. Why 'Present Polish' you may ask? Answer: I have a mild obsession with nail polish...and by mild I mean I can't get enough of it. I am about to unleash one of my greatest recent nail polish finds upon you. The Ginger + Liz selection of colors is beyond amazing and I just had to share the love with all their bold colors for Spring, Summer, and year round. Here are my current faves:












New Money



He's So Into Me


LOVE the names- just adds to the awesomeness. Expect to see those colors in the "Present Polish" section soon!


On a music-related note...no pun intended... I am super excited I just scooped up some tickets to see Yelle when they come through Chicago the first weekend of May at The Bottom Lounge. Loving their latest CD "Safari Disco Club"!! Check out the same titled song:


No comments:

Post a Comment