Monday, September 12, 2011

Help Me Feed Myself

Who doesn't love to give their opinion on something?  As my personal life has made some dramatic shifts lately I'm focusing on getting back to the basics as well as introducing some new spice to my life- enter new food recipes!  I am excited to start taking on a new recipe each week moving forward, and I would like you to help me select which recipe I will make each week!  I've added a nifty poll just underneath the About Me section on the right and want you to weigh in on the recipe being highlighted each week!  I'll eventually make every recipe that pops up in the poll, but I want to test recipes that you are interested in as well and share my sources and any tweaks I may make along the way!

This week it's a battle of the meat filled pasta dishes.

So get voting people, so I can get eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment