Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Can't Stop

So excited for Halloween weekend, I can't stop myself from blasting Wolfgang Gartner everyday at work... on my headphones of course.  So I just came across the original Flux Pavilion song that was used in Jay-Z and Kanye's "Who Gon Stop Me" off the "Watch the Throne" album... which version do you like better?  But first- you know I have to share some fun editorial images before the music:






I actually think it's cool how they shot the magazine images with city lights in the background- your thoughts?







And here's another taste of Flux Pavilion for those interested:

1 comment:

  1. Gotta say I like the original Flux better because it's not quite so... angry.
    It's not as easy to see the pictures when they publish them this way, but it's so nice to see something different! and the out-of-focus lights are really charming

    ReplyDelete