Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sunshine

Since David Guetta's pre-America fame, I have been a huge fan. I can recall being on an amazing two week trip to France in 2004 that my parents so generously gave me for my high school graduation and dancing like there was NO tomorrow at an outdoor show in the middle of Niece. Just a Little More Love was blaring from the DJ... I was hooked. Guetta's come quite a ways since then, and while we've had our ups and downs (no one can deny that he is often waaayyy overplayed on the radio and in the clubs) I still find myself dancing like there is no tomorrow to every song he spits out. In honor of this AMAZE sunshine in the Windy City- here's a collaboration he did with Avicii (kind of a musical genius, don't you agree?) called "Sunshine":



With this amazing weather I spent last night at Vertigo Sky Lounge outside with good friends and making new ones. It's looking like tonight will be a repeat, but this time at Studio Paris (please, please, please say they'll retract the roof tonight!). It's feeling like a glam kind of night...


 via Brusday

No comments:

Post a Comment