Monday, August 22, 2011

Great Gatsby Summer Soirée

Last week was spent putting fires out at work, and this week won't be much different I'm afraid... except for one major thing. The Junior League of Chicago's Summer Soirée is this Friday! I have been on the committee planning the event and was thrilled when we decided on a Great Gatsby themed event. While the event doesn't lend itself to full on costumes, "Jazz Age Cocktail" is definitely encouraged. While I didn't go as "jazz-y" as I originally had planned, I found a beautiful Tibi dress that just spoke to me- you can't ignore that can you!?!

So if you're looking for a fabulous, young and fun charity event to attend as your summer winds down come to the Chicago History Museum this Friday at 8pm. I promise it will be a night to remember!

Until then- some Gatsby inspiration for you! I'm thinking I should watch the movie sometime this week to prepare as well... care to join me?
















More information and tickets can be found at the JLC site.

No comments:

Post a Comment