Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Morphing Morning

We're one day away from September- did you realize that? With changing seasons comes changing wardrobes and changing mentalities, and I just don't know that I'm ready for it yet! Where did the time go?

In an attempt to hold onto the lazy, sunny vibe of summer I'm playing beach-y, loung-y music while at work. It's making me think of amazing vacations from my past, and crave one for the near future. Costa Rica may be on my horizon which makes it allllll better
... that and my current obsession with maxi skirts and wedges will soon transfer into midi skirts and heels- that's also something that can make the changing season better!



Did you notice the bow tie I snuck in there? Kind of obsessed currently- another must for fall in my book!





No comments:

Post a Comment