Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lillie Q and Tasting Table

I have to thank Tasting Table Chicago for giving me tickets to one of their Summer Break BBQ events that was held last night at Lillie Q's in Wicker Park. As any quasi-into-food Chicagoan knows, Lillie Q's has been quite the popular BBQ joint in the city. I was super excited to finally get to try out the place, and let.me.tell.you. Deeeeelish. I also was a big fan of the Tamari malbec being served- will definitely have to pick up a bottle(s).

While Chicago Q still holds a special place in my heart in terms of BBQ joints around town, Lillie Q's has now definitely been added to the list of BBQ joints I adore and need to frequent...often!




The Hot Smoky sauce was where it was at!



BEFORE


AFTER


Gotta love 2 ladylike girls gettin it in at a BBQ joint with no care of the pictures being taken as they overeat.

Items overate included:
Pimento cheese
Regular fries
Sweet potato fries
Ribs
Pulled pork sliders
Tri-tip sliders
Strawberry shortcake


Staring to drool thinking about it...

Do you have a favorite BBQ spot in Chicago?

No comments:

Post a Comment