Monday, August 1, 2011

Make it Better

Great weekend filled with new restaurants and old friends- some who I haven't seen in quite awhile. It was super fun catching up and even though I spent most of my Sunday unconscious on my couch recovering, it was worth it.

Quay is the new restaurant the bf and I checked out on Friday night, and I definitely plan on venturing back. Not only is it a unique venue boasting a sports bar, nice restaurant, and lounge on the lake, it also has some yummy food to go with the atmosphere! My favorites were the duo of lobster salad and beef slider as well as the chicken thigh skewers accompanied by a magical Korean BBQ sauce. Every member of the staff we met was nothing short of friendly, which always makes dining out more enjoyable!

Saturday day was spent on bar patios, Saturday night on house patios and eventually out. All-in-all a wonderful Summer weekend. The only thing that could've made it better? Pool time. I'll squeeze in some sunning eventually??







No comments:

Post a Comment