Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Boldness = Hotness

Why HELLO Vogue Mexico April 2011! Why have we not met sooner?








Learning a ton down in Atlanta at my [technology] work conference! Super excited to implement some of the things I've learned... Hope you're having an educational week! I will leave you with what I feel is a genius quote from the CTO of my company- This is in response to a Project Manager saying they were embarrassed by how things had panned out with a client:

"Embarrassment is a self-inflicted emotion."

This is the same man that says "It is what it is" when things don't go your way after you've done what you can... Kind of loving his state of mind.

OH and one more quote- as the head of my office likes to remind people whenever they get overemotional about a project: "It's not like puppies are dying" [FYI- we work in website software and development].

Love all these quotes and definitely plan to bring them back to my day-to-day work to make sure I keep perspective while on the grind.

Hope you find bold motivation, however it may be, from your mentors at work!

1 comment:

  1. love the colors, love the quotes!

    eventually... I will be in a field where puppies [human puppies] are dying. nervous now...

    ReplyDelete