Thursday, May 12, 2011

Real Life is Elsewhere

Not only am I in love with the name of the blog where I got this image- the image itself and the fact that it is inspiring Jared Van Camp's new restaurant endeavor in the old Marché location in the West Loop.... just no words.

Keith Richards and Gram Parsons laxin' out at Villa Nellcôte.

via Real Life is Elsewhere

The new place will be called Nellcôte and I'm excited to see what kind of food loving will be thrown down when it opens later this year.

Love. It.

Some more images from The Rolling Stones' stay at the mansion in the south of France courtesy of Real Life is Elsewhere:





I think it might be time for me to take a vacation and leave the real world behind for a bit, but then again summertime in Chicago can sometimes feel that way don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment