Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sunny and Sexy

So I'm leaving for Atlanta today (or as I'm calling it HOTlanta- and yes I know it's not original). I'm kind of terrified- it's a humid 90 degrees according to the forecast, and I'm just not sure I'm ready to be dressed up for work and sweating through my favorite Theory button up. My whining about hot weather after I've been waiting for sunshine and heat all winter aside, I'll try to suck it up and just enjoy experiencing a new city!





I envision the model's expression in those last 3 images is what I'll feel like over the course of the next 3 days- although hopefully I will hide it.

ACK- and the worst of the worst... I will be in HOTlanta during game 3 of the Bulls... AND I forgot my t-shirt! I know I'll survive but I can't deny it would've been fun to rock my Bulls gear in the land of the Hawks. I'm sassy like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment