Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lets Get this Started

With Cinco de Mayo tomorrow I kind of feel like today is Thursday, and I'm soooo ready to get my "weekend" started! With Cinco de Mayo tomorrow, the Yelle show Friday, and a birthday celebration Saturday, I am in high spirits and that can mean many things, but today it happens to mean I'm in the mood for bright colors and disco undertones. Luckily I came across this fun editorial photographed by Jeff Tse appropriately entitled "Disco":









Loving these lyrics- feel like it totally fits my life right now- embracing change in a positive way:

Let's make this happen, girl you gonna show the world that something good can work and it can work for you.
And you know that it will.
Let's get this started girl, we're moving up we're moving up It's been a lot to change but you will always get what you want.
Took a little time to make it a little better,
it's only going out, just one thing and another,
you know!

Happy Hump Day (or quasi-Thursday if you're on my "weekend" plan)!

No comments:

Post a Comment