Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Weekend In Pictures: 5/6






Yelle show was awesome, the 2+ mile walk back to River North from The Bottom Lounge (concert venue) in the West Loop with an old friend was equally awesome, the dinner and free drinks at Vivo (seriously amazing food) thanks to a Miss Amber was awesome... My friday was just phenom!

Saturday at Sunda I had one of the best bites of food of my life thus far at a friend's birthday dinner- let me describe: escolar (white tuna) around rice, ok typical sushi bite thus far BUT THEN...top with a homemade potato chip...and top that with a piece of black truffle. I'm starting to salivate just thinking about it...

This is what my week has looked like so far and will continue to until Friday I fear:


Microsoft Project logo via Silicon Beach Training

Hope everyone is taking the time to enjoy this crazy weather and cheer for the Bulls!

GT Fish and Oyster for dinner tonight with Natasha the Crusher- will snap some pics to share tomorrow- can't wait! I'm going to try some new items this time...
maybe. I can't help it- I'm a girl who loves her some lobster!

No comments:

Post a Comment