Thursday, July 28, 2011

Blaze Lacquer

So I've watched an episode of Drop Dead Diva which talked about color changing nail polish, but I didn't know it was REAL!?! @BlazeLacquer put me on to this stuff and I'm kind of excited! Solar Active has polish colors which change from one color to another, so when you're indoors you could have a subdued, work appropriate pink, and then step out into the sun and be rocking a vibrant orange!


They have a bunch of color combinations but I definitely have my eye on this previously mentioned pink-to-orange combo. I am somewhat of a nail polish snob (everyone has their thing, and if you don't, I don't trust you! juusstttt kiddiiinnggg...kind of). I'd love to test out this nail polish; if I get ahold of a bottle I'll definitely report back!

No comments:

Post a Comment