Friday, July 15, 2011

Sunshine

TGIF- and wonderfully sunny on top of it! Had an amazing dinner at Union Sushi + BBQ last- I definitely recommend you check it out. While I didn't snap and pictures, I will definitely be going back and will try to remember to do so then. The food is fun, somewhat adventurous, delicious, and all served in an interesting take on a urban environment. Prosciutto wrapped scallop fresh off the grill? Check. Crab cake sushi roll? Check. Alligator? Check. Delicious escolar? Check.

This weekend is packed with street fests and Pitchfork (which I am sadly not attending this year). Fret not though my friends- I will be out in the sunshine! I am hoping for a quasi-impromptu pool party to follow my morning Farmer's Market trip tomorrow, attending the BucketFeet Launch party at Studio Paris at night, trekking to The Bedford to check out the "vault" room, and lord knows what else this weekend!

Hope your weekend is packed with fun events and sunshine like mine!






No comments:

Post a Comment