Friday, July 8, 2011

Into the Woods

While I don't typically fancy myself an outdoors-y gal, I'm heading into the great outdoors this weekend to not only camp (ok, for 1 night and I might bring my air mattress) but also go white water rafting!

In my search for camping gear I came across the idea of glamping (glamorous + camping) and I have to say the idea is intriguing! There are all kinds of cites around the country and world with glamping features, like tricked out tents you can rent with full beds and seating, gorgeous interiors, etc.

For now, my store bought tent will have to suffice- I was sold once it said it could hold 2 queen size air mattresses... I know the makers were the kind of people after my own heart...

So, into the woods I go- wish me luck!












Have a wonderful weekend- hopefully you'll choose to spend it in the great outdoors as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment