Thursday, July 21, 2011

Goose Got Me Loose

After my quasi-sick day yesterday, I met up with some friends for the Modern Luxury Grey Goose event at Epic Sky. Even with the temperature being out of control and everyone sweating through their clothes, the event managed to be a great time and stench free (thank goodness).






The black and white themed party (which I managed to miss the memo on) served up delicious Grey Goose summer cocktails accompanied by waitresses topped with gorgeous pinup-esque hairstyles... If only I had taken a picture so I could then copy!

Luckily the rooftop was in the shade during the entire after work event so we were able to mix, mingle, shimmy (if only for a few seconds here and there), and have a generally fun time.


This weekend brings Wicker Park Fest and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't super excited to watch Flosstradamus throw it down for the umpteenth time.. I can't help it, it's always a good show! They're headlining Saturday night so come out and Act a Fool with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment