Thursday, July 28, 2011

To B Continued

It's Thursday kidlets and I am pretty stoked about that! This means 2 more days of the amazing B Brian Atwood collection have been released on the Saks site too! I'm still in love with Monday and Tuesday's shoes, but these are also pretty and you know expertly made!

Wednesday



Thursday


Gorgeous. Which shoes do you prefer so far? I actually lied when I initially said this was going through Friday, it's actually going longer than that- although how long it's impossible to know since the calendar on the Saks site only goes through the weekend. You can pre-order your shoes now- the complete collection will be on the site August 15th. Or you can wait until the shoes are in stores in the Fall... I hope there are still some of Tuesday's shoe in stock in my size at that point!!!

Keep checking back as I will continue to document the collection as it unfolds!

No comments:

Post a Comment