Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Change is in the Air!

This wonderful sunniness that is upon Chicago right now has me in a happy-go-lucky mood! I can't wait for the weather to get just a smidgen warmer so we can all break out the sandals, light sweaters, and most importantly- the outdoor patio seating! Of course, even when posting up at an outdoor spot with friends we're going to want to look our best. I find Matthew Williamson's take on Pre-Spring 2011 perfect for such occasions:








I think this collection is so perfectly comfortably stylish. I'll be honest- I didn't think I would like orange pants as much as I do after seeing them styled this way. I'm more often than not a skirt/dress wearing type of girl and I'm kind of obsessing over the pants in this collection. Do you love the pants ensembles here as much as I do?


Spring truly is on its way and I cannot wait to hang out around this city! Do you feel the change in the air?


2 comments:

  1. mmm, I like the pants paired with a long, open jacket/sweater. I'm all about the straight leg and the cuff, but I just can't do pleats. Love that colorful dress/tan jacket combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket/dress combo as well! I'm not sure I can actually wear the pleats- but a girl can dream haha

    ReplyDelete