Monday, February 14, 2011

Nothing but Love for You

It's Valentine's Day and I love the challenge of adapting a holiday to work attire without getting too literal. This year I went with a soft, dusty rose button-up, jeans, and large clear beaded necklace.

Of course a little literal translation à la Miu Miu, Louis, and D&G never hurts!
Literal Love



I would like to take this moment to thank those of you who, after only one week of being public, have welcomed me into your daily rotation of blog reading. I look forward to the growth to come and to continually bringing fun and interesting music + fashion to the forefront of your lives! I've got nothing but love for you all!




2 comments:

  1. Think it's any coincidence that he looks like Jesus and has "nothing but love"?

    ReplyDelete