Monday, February 28, 2011

Hollywood Yesteryears

I've been noticing a change, and don't pretend like you haven't as well. There's this general shift towards informality, and I for one am not a fan of this. Take the Oscars last night. While there were a number of stunners on the red carpet, lets make one thing very clear- there is a serious lack of glamour in Hollywood these days. I expect my starlets to be the definition of fabulosity and I just am not seeing it as often as I'd like. All these articles going on about "look stars are just like you!"... If I wanted to see an average person doing an average thing I'd take a trip to a suburbia mall and people watch (no offense to those of you that live in the suburbs...lord knows I grew up there).

Ok. Rant over.

Moving forward, lets all try to take a cue from the luscious ladies of Hollywood's yesteryears:







Love. It. All!

No comments:

Post a Comment