Sunday, February 6, 2011

What's your mantra?

I have recently been helping some friends, as well as myself, figure out what the next step in life should be. I have found that reading inspirational words and finding what really speaks to you can be very beneficial. Having a personal mantra is a great way to keep yourself focused and moving forward. Everyone slips up and can lose sight of what's important now and then, but having a type of trigger that reminds you of your goals, where you are, and where you want to be, is a simple way to re-energize yourself. I found this image on Makeunder My Life and absolutely fell in love!


Jess of Makeunder My Life also has an accessory line Jess LC. Being a Chicago girl, I adore that the collections are named after streets from all over the Windy City. My favorite collections are Rush, Division, and Wellington:

Rush




Division




Wellington



Check out her site and let me know: which collections do you like the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment