Sunday, February 20, 2011

Curl Girl

I grew up letting my [previously] signature curls develop their...signature-ness. "People pay for hair like yours" is what my mother would tell me to ease my complaints that my hair was boring. In my defense, curly hair could only be short or long as far as I knew growing up, and I rocked a shoulder length do (plus or minus a few inches depending on the year).

College hit and I needed a change midway- enter my straightener. Suddenly I was excited to not have to worry about frizzing curls while out, and it gave me freedom to play with hairstyles. It's been a lot of fun rocking the straight hair, but I am finding myself craving my old signature-ness. Now begins my quest to find the best conditioning and curl defining products and procedures out there; if you know of any share the love! I would love to discover a happy medium of straighter, luscious, locks- am I too greedy saying I want my curls, but in a slightly straighter way?




Loving the va va voom volume! I am not too sure those curls are real, but a girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment