Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl & Sequins!?!

Ok, I'm not sure how I feel about InStyle's suggested outfits for the Super Bowl. The Steelers outfit is cute enough- but lets be real... what Packers fan would wear a sequin shirt out to a Super Bowl party??? Do they even have sequins in Wisconsin?!? Acknowledging my lingering disdain for the Packers and all Cheese Heads- I will be cheering for the Steelers for 2 solid reasons:

1. The Packers beat the Bears.
2. Who doesn't secretly hope to hear 'Black and Yellow' all night long if/when the Steelers win!?
*Green and Yellow doesn't count- sorry.


If I manage to make it out in what appears to be the beginnings of Snowpocalypse Part II, I will probably keep it more casual:



Go Steelers!




Whatever the outcome- keep it classy out there loves, and don't hate when you hear this song all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment