Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One Night In Paris

It's a sad world when the first thing that pops into my mind as I wrote this post's title is the infamous Paris Hilton video... That aside- I found this 'One Night in Paris' editorial done by Jodi Jones to be a fun discovery. I love a good dose of feathers, pearls, fishnets, and glitter. Although I will say my BFF Pami out in NYC who lives day in and day out in those items might love them a fraction of a bit more, but add 5 inch heels to the mix as well. Seriously, the girl should be a poster child for anything and everything 20s glam- red lips and all.

Anywho- I found this editorial laced with a few bright pops of color to be a welcomed change of pace from all the runway fashion I've been looking at lately. Don't get me wrong I
love runway fashion, but I adore when an editorial can whisk you away to a place only limited by your imagination...








No comments:

Post a Comment