Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Headphones & Hemlines (H&H) Zone

Two days in a row- can this be!?! Sure is kidlets. Trying to get in "the zone" so-to-speak with Headphones and Hemlines has definitely presented some challenges, so I decided to use this snowpocalypse to my advantage, hit up the grocery store (along with the rest of Chicago) and hunker down all comfy-like at home. First major set back: I grabbed Non Fat Dean's French Onion Dip. This could be a long evening with my recently purchased go-to snack for the evening tasting gross.

Unhappy taste buds aside- the winter whiteout that's happening out my window has me jonesin' for a vacation, or at least some fabulous pops of color to remind me of warmer days to come. The Gucci Spring 2011 collection will do nicely:





But since Spring seems nowhere in sight, I guess I'll just work on staying in the zone à la Kid Cudi tonight:

No comments:

Post a Comment