Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mainstream Madness

I think I've been in the River North bubble for a tad too long. I'm starting to lose my mind and need a solid dose of the underground- if you initially thought I meant the club then you too have been spending too much time in River North and should get out as well!

I am going to stage a personal intervention- I will not be doing a Derek Lam or DVF posting today (although their clothes were gorgeous in NYFW). Instead I'm going to share a lesser known designer with some playful quirkiness and a song from off the beaten path...although perhaps mainstream in the UK.

Enjoy!








via tooklookbook

I adore these pieces by Tsumori Chisato for his RTW Spring-Summer 2011 collection- so playful and eye catching! I think some of these pieces could easily translate to my spring/summer wardrobe. What do you think?

And now a song to leave you with- please note that there are real instruments used in this electronic-esque collaboration- amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment